The 2022 WHO Global Internship Programme is a graduate Internship currently ongoing. Applications invite from suitable and qualified graduates for the program.
Meanwhile, the WHO Internship Program 2022 is to provide graduates the opportunity to obtain experience in technical and administrative fields.
WHO, as the leader in global public health issues, is committed to building a diverse pool of future leaders in public health. WHO Internship Program 2022 is one of the public health internships summer 2022.
Additionally, WHO’s Internship Program offers a wide range of opportunities for students and recent graduates. This internship helps graduates to gain insight into the technical and administrative programmes of WHO. Also, enrich their knowledge and experience in various areas, thereby contributing to the advancement of public health.
WHO Internship Programme 2022 will also train graduate and postgraduate students for future leaders in public health.
What are the objectives?
- Provide a framework for assigning eligible students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes where their educational experience can be enhanced through capacity building opportunities.
- WHO offers internships in technical areas and administrative programmes such as communication, external relations or human resources.
WHO Internship 2022 Eligibility
- Age: You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- Education: You Must be a graduate from a university in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field.
- Languages: You are fluent at least in one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Family relation: You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Nationality: You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
- Other: You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship 2022?
Interested candidates from across the world are to apply the WHO Global Internship Programme 2022 using the
World Health Organization Internship Deadline 2022
Please note: More WHO internship opportunities are posted on a continuous basis, with each containing different requirements and application guidelines. Therefore, we encourage you to check the internship page regularly for new opportunities.