Hello, Welcome to True Talk News. Here, we want to discuss all What Nigerian Army Applicants Should Know About 80 Regular Intake before registering for the Nigerian Army 2020 Recruitment application Form.
However, This Army Recruitment 2020 is slitly different from the previous recruitment. Therefore, Candidates are strongly advised to adhere to the following below.
Also, Candidates are to note that, all documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
Visit Nigerian Army Application Portal 2020 here