The management of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has commenced 2021 GCE Registration for second series. Therefore, this post is to inform interested candidates to register as the registration portal opens.
However, the registration is for Private Candidates and its for 2021 – Second Series.
How to Apply 2021 WEAC GCE
Intending Candidates are to follow up these procedures for 2021 WAEC GCE (Second Series) and register it will be done online. Hence, theses are all you need to do;
- Obtain a registration PIN either bank or from a cyber cafe.
- Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD: Access Bank Plc; First Bank of Nig. Ltd; Sterling Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; Diamond Bank Plc; First City Monument Bank Plc; Skye Bank Plc; Union Bank of Nigeria Plc; Ecobank Ltd; Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc; United Bank for Africa Plc; Fidelity Bank Plc; Heritage Bank Plc; Standard Chartered Bank Plc; Unity Bank Plc and WEMA Bank Plc.
- In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
- After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
- Create an Account on 2021 WAEC GCE registration Portal
Finally, while creating the account, endeavor to use your correct details and make sure you are well captured because each candidate those feature you provide will be used for validation at the examination centres.
2021 WAEC GCE Deadline (Second Series)
The 2021 WAEC GCE normal registration period is from July 26th, 2021 and will end September 30th, 2021.