Apply for Admission at Veritas University Postgraduate Admission 2022/2023 as the Application form is opened for registration. Open Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Portal to see the Requirements and How to Apply
The College of Post-graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Master’s Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University’s conditions for entry to such programmes.
How To Apply
- Open the Veritas Admission portal at www.veritas.edu.ng
- Click on “Postgraduate” under academics to download application form and application procedure; or visit the College Office
- The completed form should be submitted to the “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”, along with the evidence of payment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy of NYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
Interested applicant are to pay a non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.