Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one-year uniuyo Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 academic year. Therefore, the Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Apparently, holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree programmes offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N10, 500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Option
6. Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details
and click the “Pay” button
9. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita
Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening
Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(iv) The same procedure is used for payment of all fees.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
(i) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size
photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables, wrist watch or any other extraneous materials should be
brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 by midnight
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Computer Lab. Town Campus Annex, Uyo
Time: 8:00am daily
MR. ANIEDIABASI UDOFIA
Registrar and Secretary to Counci