This is to inform the General Public and All interested applicants that the 2021 University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-degree admission form 2021 is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into any of the following one year Pre-Degree Programmes in the Faculties of Humanities and Education for the 2021/2022 Session.
The Programme is for a period of one year (one academic session).
The requirements into this programme are WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level with credit passes in 5 relevant subjects.
The Pre-Degree WAEC Subject Needed are;
- English Language,
- Literature in English,
- Agric. Science,
- A Nigerian Language (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba),
- Fine Arts,
- History or Government,
- Further Mathematics, abd
Click here for more information.
How to Apply for the UNIPORT Pre-Degree programme 2021?
- Click here to Apply,
- click on Application procedure and follow the instructions; a fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira only (N18,000.00), including bank charges is required.
- Make Payment online or
- Go to the following banks listed below to may your Payment; Microfinance Bank LTD, Access Bank, First Bank, UBA and Fidelity Bank Nationwide.
The names on candidates’ O’ Level Certificates must be same as what is filled online. Any False information given automatically disqualifies the applicant.
Please Note that, To transit to the Degree Programme, in addition to the required 5 Credits, the candidate must
- PASS THE PRESCRIBED PRE-DEGREE EXAMINATIONS
- HAVE THE APPROPRIATE UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) SUBJECT COMBINATION AND
- HAVE THE INSTITUTIONAL MINIMUM CUT-OFF IN THE 2021/2022 UTME AND MUST HAVE CHOSEN THE UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
Registration of shortlisted candidates will be announced in due course.
For further information, contact the following numbers/address
Mrs Dorca D. Otto