Application form for the Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship for $5,000 2022 is out for registration. Therefore, the application invites people showing interest from the general public to check the requirements and how to apply below this page.
However, the Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship will award student who is currently attending or are planning to attend college or graduate school in 2022 with $5,000.
We know that change begins with investing back in the young individuals who will be the entrepreneurs, business owners, and community leaders of the future.
The Law Offices of Daniel Kim represents victims of motor vehicle accidents and fights to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve.
We know what it looks like to have your life impacted by an accident, and we have seen many of our clients recover and lead lives of change in our communities. This has inspired us to create a scholarship to help local students and help them achieve their goals.
The cost of higher education is steadily increasing and we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student pursing a college degree. So, our team is offering “The Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship”.
The Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must;
- Be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college for the 2022 spring semester.
- Be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
How to apply for the Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship 2022
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic below
- You must submit your essay using the form below before 5:00pm on December 31st, 2021.
- Must submit Essays in PDF format.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- The list of winners will be out in January 15th, 2022 and will be notified by phone and email.
Please note that the list the of successful candidates will be on this page after the deadline date.
- The scholarship managements also instructed the public that they will not share your information to the 3rd party.
- They will never ask for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card number.
- The scholarship program is free.
- Scholarship award must be used on tuition, housing, or supplies related to schooling.
Contact us if you have any questions: Scholarships@usaccidentlawyer.com