This is to inform the general public that the application for Student Accident Lawyers Scholarship Now 2021 is ongoing. Therefore, interested applicants should read through this article and apply accordingly.
The Accident Lawyers Scholarship will offer qualified candidates $5000 grant to continue graduate school.
How to Qualify?
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must;
- Be currently enrolled or accepted in a university / college by the spring semester 2022.
- Be in good academic standing with your educational institution.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America.
Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write a 1200+ word essay on the topic in the next section
- You must submit your essay (using the form that can be found on this page) before 5:00 pm on December 31, 2021.
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format.
- Winners will be announced on January 15, 2022 and notified by phone and email
- Essay topic: Why a college degree is important to me and how I plan to use it
The Student Accident Lawyers Scholarship Amount is $ 5000
Here is a link to the scholarship page with further details pertaining to the opportunity and award: https://
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will review each submitted application and list the winner on this page after the deadline.
No money is required to participate in the scholarship program.
Please share with friends!