The following steps below are steps on how to download and print the improved NIN slip for free.
This is the only way that will help Nigerians obtain National Identity Numbers (NINs) Slip.
Therefore, all you need to do is to kindly go through the steps carefully so that you can download and print the improved NIN slip without having having any issues.
- Download the NIMC MWS app by going to either apple store or google play store.
- URL to Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile
- URL to Apple store: https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/nimc-mobileid/id1500621463
- After a successful login, navigate to the “I need a pin” menu and click on it.
- You would find your userID and OTP to login to the NIMC web portal on;
- After a successful login to the web portal.
- Navigate to the “Print Improved NIN Slip” menu and click to download your NIN Slip.
NOTE: If you get an error message that says “UserID does not exist” when you try to login to the portal.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your NIMC MWS application and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on “Wipe Mobile ID Data”.
- You will be requested to input your NIN.
- Upon a successful login to your NIMC MWS application.
- Navigate to the “I need a pin” menu and click on it, you will find your “UserID and OTP” to login to the portal.