SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022 is currently ongoing. SPAR Eastern Cape, a division of The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team.
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study.
The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months. The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be considered for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022:
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organize own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
More so, Suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for the 2022 SPAR Graduate program in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.
How To Apply SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee 2022
Applicants for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022 must complete an
online application and submit all needed information by the application deadline.
For more opportunities like this, click here to apply.