The Shell Students Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2021 is open for registration. Application calls for interested and Qualified applicants to apply accordingly as stated below this post.
The Nigerian Shell Company has opened Application for Industrial Training Programme for Nigerian Students in Higher Institution.
However, the Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations.
Therefore, if you are a Nigerian Student of either University or polytechnic, kindly check below this page for basic Requirements and How to Apply for the Shell Industrial Training and Internship Program 2021.
Shell Industrial Training and Internship Programme Courses
The following are the list of eligible courses:
- Earth Sciences (Geology, Geophysics, Geography)
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
The Shell Industrial Training / Internship programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
This Shell Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive
- feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialized field area
Shell Industrial Training Eligibility
Those applicants eligible for the Shell Industrial Training Programme must:
- Be a Full-Time Student of either a University or Polytechnic
- Have authorization from their school to participate in the programme
How to Apply for Shell Industrial Training 2021
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: email@example.com
- Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Click here to Apply
Shell Industrial Training Deadline 2021
All applicants are expected to apply not later than three months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.
Thank you for your interest in Shell. Please be informed that the Student Industrial Training Programme is suspended till further notice.
For More Scheme Like this, click here
Please share with …