Shell Graduate Programme 2022 for young Nigerians. Are you looking for a career at shell? Application calls forNigerian graduates to submit their application now before deadline. Open shell Graduate programme Application Portal, apply and secure the opportunities that await you.
The Shell Graduate Programme 2022 application form for Young Graduate, requirements and eligibility. See also how to apply for Shell Graduate Programme on this page. Apply for this opportunity and see how the Shell Graduate Programme can enhance your career. Through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and supportive colleagues, the Shell Graduate Programme will give you the chance to grow and have impact in your chosen area.
Shell Graduate Programme Deadline
How to Apply Shell Graduate Programme
Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.
- Find a Graduate Programme in your country location by using the search bar.
- Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
- You can also use our degree matcher tool to help you find the career path best suited for you, and see how many opportunities are available.
The Shell Graduate Programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- 2-5 year development programme, tailored to your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognised brand, tackling significant global challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
A challenging and exciting career
Every step of the way, we’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors.
Whether you’re experiencing different areas of our business or different major projects, you’ll always have opportunities to develop and grow. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a challenging and exciting career.
Coaching and mentoring
At the outset, you will be assigned a senior supervisor to help guide your progression. They will agree a planned course of action with you and provide all the means necessary to achieve your career goals.
New roles and project assignments
You will have the opportunity to sample two or three roles, each offering a broad range of challenging responsibilities.
To enhance your practical training, you will be enrolled onto formal learning courses specific to your area of expertise. They may include offsite or onsite learning, with accreditations at societies or qualifications, depending on your chosen discipline.
You may also like this: