Application for 2022 SPDC SEPCiN University Scholarship Application is open for young Nigerians. Interested applicants should apply using the link below.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) runs robust scholarship programme.
The main aim of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s talent of the future.
In furtherance of this objective and to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians particularly those from less-privileged background.
The SPDC invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian Students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards.
About the Scholarship
- Host: NNPC | SPDC | TEPNG | AGIP
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 200,000 Naira
- Deadline: September 25, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in on accredited course in and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2020) or possess proof of admission into undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
Never miss a Scholarship Opportunity. Set a Reminder now to receive Alerts of Open Scholarships
Method of Application
- All applicants should have valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to:
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
Applications open 30th August and closes 25th September 2021. Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted. Use Shell Nigeria website ONLY for application.
For Latest Scholarships, click here