Federal Government has opened portal for Portal for Immigration and Civil Defence Online Exam.
In a statement released and signed by Al-Hassan S. Yakmut on Monday, November 30, the ministry notified the general public that the NIS Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) will hold on December 7.
It also disclosed that the CBAT for the recruitment for the NSCDC will hold on the of December 8, 2020, across all the 36 states of the federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Here are What NIS candidates are expected to do:
1. Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
2. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
3. Candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
— Ministry of Interior (@MinOfInteriorNG) November 30, 2020
4. Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers.
5. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following: photocopy of online application reference form and any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture, face mask. Meanwhile, the ministry further said that candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone.
Speaking on Saturday, August 22, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of Lagos police command, Bala Elkana, announced the dates and locations where the physical and credential screening for applicants of Lagos state origin will hold.
He also admonished the applicants to report to the screening venue which is the police college Ikeja by 8am on the date that they indicated for there various local government areas.