The Nigeria Police Force has commenced their 2020 Recruitment exercise for constables and the police 2020 application Portal is now opened for registration. Therefore, interested applicants are to apply accordingly after going through this article.
The Police Recruitment, however, invites suitable qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Basic General Requirements for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
Any Applicant who is ready to apply for this application satisfy the following;
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit the same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
Application Guidelines for Nigeria Police Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Please Note: A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
The applicant that meets the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020, therefore, fill the form appropriately.
How to Apply Police Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should please visit this portal, application Starts on the 14th of July, and also application must be submitted via “Online”. using the link: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Application Closes on the 23rd of August 2020 and only successful applicants for the Police Recruitment 2020 shall be contacted.
Please share this with your friends