Oyo State College of Nursing admission form 2022 for Basic Nursing is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
The Oyo State College of Nursing are hereby inform the general public that the admission form for 2022/2023 session is out and is available for sale. Therefore, kindly go through this page and see the admission requirements and how to apply.
To stand a chance of gaining admission into the school, Candidates are also advised to download the Oyo State College of Nursing past Questions and Answers here. This will be as a guide that will help them to pass the entrance exams.
Applicant must posses the following requirements before he/she is fit for the basic programme.
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How to Apply
You are to follow the process below in other to apply for the Basic programme
- Firstly, Open the Online Application Portal
- you are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) using the portal.
- Register an Account on the Application Portal page. Use a valid “Email Address” and “phone number” as that will serve as your “Registration ID” to make payment.
- The name provided must be the real name of the applicant
- After successfully registering an Email Address, It will automatically sign you in, which you will eventually see a pay button.
- Once you “click pay”, it will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to provide your card details.
- After a successful payment, a registration number and a pin will be generated for you, and it will be used to complete your application.
- Each applicant should write down or print the registration number and the pin generated because it will be used for all other process.
- If you have previously registered but yet to make payment, click here to login
Note that: The Oyo State Basic Nursing Programme is a year (3) programme commencing from 11th April, 2022. Read More.
Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
- Sale of forms commenced from Tuesday 15th March, 2022. Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 25th March 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 28th – 1st April, 2022
- Date of Interview: Monday, 4th– Friday, 8th April, 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
You can Contact the following numbers for inquiries; 09138766976 and 08156903399.