Welcome to Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, Asubiaro, Osogbo Admission Form Portal 2022/23 page. This page provides you information about the admission Portal 2022/2023, Admission form, Requirements and How to Apply.
The Osun State School of Nursing, Osogbo Admission 2022/2023 session is on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Osun state school of Nursing and Midwifery for 2022/2023 session.
Please do well to download Osun State School of Nursing Osogbo Past Questions and Answers in pdf format here. This will really be helpful to you to get through the upcoming exams.
Once you purchase the Admission form Osun State School Of Nursing Asubiaro, Osogbo, Dear Applicant! Kindly fill the form properly with your valid details.
- Basic general Nursing – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Basic midwifery – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Post basic general nursing – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)Post basic midwifery – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)
Applicant must possess;
- WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO with Five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Awaiting Result is accepted.
- Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- Be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license.
How to Apply Osun State School of Nursing Osogbo
Kindly fill the form properly with your valid information, take note of your password, as you will be using it for the subsequent login. If you have already register, click the Login Button to log in to your dashboard.
Kindly text ALLOW (MTN and Airtel) or CANCEL(GLO) or START(9MOBILE) to 2442 in order to received SMS alert. If DND was activated on your phone number. For more details on DND text HELP to 2442.
For More Enquiries, please contact the Department of Nursing services, Ministry of Health, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
For more Nursing Admission form, click here to apply