Ogun State resumption date for second term 2022 – The Ogun State Government has announced a final decision on the Schools resumption date in the state.
Ogun State Public and Private Primary and Secondary Schools First (1st), Second [2nd], Third (3rd) Term Resumption Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Ogun State Resumption Date for Second Term
“The Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to announce that all schools both Primary, private and public Schools will resume on Monday 25th April, 2022.
The Ogun Government further said commencement of academic activities for 2021/2022 academic session will begin immediately resumption.
According to the Ogun State Government, academic Calendar for the year 2021/2022 for second term commences on Monday 25th April, 2022.
Students are hereby asked to be informed.
Adhering to COVID-19 protocols is mandatory for both parent/guardians, teachers, schools administrators and other stakeholders.
This include, among others:
- Wearing of facemask by all learners, teachers and other non-teaching staff at all time;
- Use of infrared thermometer for temperature check, Hand washing facilities with soap and water and hand sanitizer;
- Social and physical distancing should be maintained while large gathering such as assembly should be discouraged; And
- Isolation room, health clinic/bay already created in schools should be functional and regularly maintained.
- All stakeholders are to ensure strict compliance.