NTI PGDE Admission 2021- The application form for National Teachers Institute’s (NTI) PGDE programme 2021 is out. Therefore, Interested and qualified applicants should see how to apply NTI PGDE using the link provided on this page below.
However, the application form for Admission into National Teachers Institute’s (NTI) PGDE 2021 is out and the registration is ongoing.
More so, the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is connected to NTI PGDE 2021. This article takes you through how to apply for NTI PGDE 2021 Admission.
Below are step-by-step guide on how to apply the NTI PGDE with appropriate links, Eligibility and NTI Requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for NTI PGDE Admission
The program is aimed at graduates from other fields who do not hold a professional teaching certificate but are now teaching or plan to teach in the future.
NTI PGDE 2021 Requirements
Applicants for admission into the NTI PGDE must have a
- First degree (BA/B.Sc),
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in languages, social sciences, basic sciences or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division or Lower Credit respectively,
- In addition to that, a candidate must satisfy the UTME requirements.
How to Apply NTI PGDE 2021
- Open the NTI official Portal
- Locate on the menu “ Programs” and click on it
- Choose a post-graduate certificate in Education (PGDE)
- Click on Register
- Fill the form: Use only correct information
- Click submit