Apply Vacancy positions at Nigeria LNG Limited. Is NLNG Recruitment 2021 ongoing? Yes, Check below to Apply for NLNG graduate trainee 2021 now.
The Nigeria LNG Limited Vacancy position is now open for TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001) and TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001).
To Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Vacancy 2021, you must go through this page so that you can see their basic requirements and how to apply.
The Nigeria LNG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
Currently, The Nigeria LNG Limited company is recruiting new graduates with talents for immediate employment into the company.
Therefore, if you are you looking for an interesting new job, the Nigeria LNG Limited company is here for you….Submit your application now directly for an employment opportunity in Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for NLNG graduate trainee 2021
But before you apply for the NLNG graduate trainee 2021, all you need to do is to read carefully their basic requirements. You can also check below how to Apply so that you don’t make mistake in your application for Nigeria LNG Limited Job Vacancy.
More so, To Apply for the current NLNG Recruitment 2021, Simply go through the content on this page below so that you can see their basic requirements and how to apply for the Vacancies available.
The Available Vacancy positions for suitable and qualified candidates for employment at Nigeria LNG Limited Company are as follows;
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective:
To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner….contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a
minimum of Upper Credit Level.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective:
- To execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical,
Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of
Upper Credit Level.
- For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018.
- Further details on the job requirements can be found on our website, www.nigerialng.com (Careers Page). For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers; Microsoft Interne, Explorer – 11.0 & later, Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later, Apple Safari – 6.2 & later, Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- All interested candidates should:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers,”
C. Click on “Current Vacancies,”
D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
F. Click on the position to access the details and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job Portal
- Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Secondary education certificates
- Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
For More Jobs like this, click here