The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has encouraged Nigerians to use their launched NIMC Mobile APP to print National Identity Card Online or use in place of physical ID card.
NIMC has said that the App is easy to navigate, get some good features; therefore whoever wants to use the App must have his/her National Identification Number (NIN).
According to NIMC, “ You are permitted by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to link up to 7 devices with Nigerian – registered Mobile Numbers to your NIN (Mobile phones for now)
How to Print National Identity Card Online
- Firstly, you can download the app through Google Play Store, if you are using android phone or through Apple play store if you are using IPhone.
- After you must have installed the App, go to the left and click on Skip, then Begin
- Put in your 11-Digit NIN Number and press Next, Then later “I Agree”
- The Mobile Number you used when you registered for NIN will pop Up together with two Questions; (a) I am Using this Mobile Number (b) I am not using this Mobile Number
- Click on the one that is best your correct answer
If you are still using the mobile Number, they will send you an OPT code in order to proceed.
Please Note, if you lost the mobile number, you can visit any registration Centre to update your mobile number.
Please share this…