Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 for 82 Regular Recruits Intake is out. This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates of the immediate commencement of online registration for special tradesman and women into the Nigerian Army for 82 Regular Recruits Intake. Therefore, Interested applicants should apply via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
NOTE: Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Is Free, Beware Of Fraudsters.
How to Apply Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- Application for Trades Men/Women Category should be into the following here
Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||10 Sep 21 – 26 Nov 21|