2020 Recruitment Portal For Fresh Recruitment Opened(See Details And How To Apply)
The Nigerian Army has commenced fresh recruitment process for interested and qualified Nigerians.
According to information made available on Wednesday, 19th August, 2020, by the Nigerian Army Headquarters, the recruitment is for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021.
The recruitment process is online and registration commences immediately, the Army statement added.
“This is to inform the general public that the web portal for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021 is now online and the registration will commence immediately,” the statement noted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
4. Applications are to be made online free of charge from 18 August 2020 to 29 September 2020.
- a. How to apply:
- (1) Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at recruitment and choose SSC or DSSC option from the page.
- (2) You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- (3) Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC or DSSC as per your qualification.
- (4) At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- (5) If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (a verification will be sent to you email) or enter you login details and log in.
- (6) Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- (a) Passport photograph.
- (b) Educational certificates.
- (c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- (d) Certificate of state of origin.
- (e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
- (7) For DSSC applicants, note that the qualification selections available to you are dependent on the preferred corps selected.
- b. Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin. Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selectedexamination centres selected by applicants or assigned as appropriate. Successful candidates would also present their printedphoto-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
5. All applications must be submitted not later than 29 September 2020.
To apply, click here, and follow the instructions.