NAMA) Recruitment form 2020 is out? The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency has commenced 2020 Recruitment. Therefore, application portal is opened for registration to all interested applicants.
However, Application invites suitable and qualified applicant to apply.
We will guide you on how to apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment 2020 if found it difficult to process the registration.
More so, the ongoing recruitment 2020 is free, application demands no charge or fees to be paid only. beware of Scammers!
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects
- obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2020
- Open the NAMA 2020 Recruitment Portal
- Click on Career
- Register using your Valid Email and Password
- Fill the Form
TrueTalkNews Team Wish you Goodluck in your Application