The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021 (NJFP) Portal is now opened for registration at www.njfp.ng. Therefore, the application calls for interested and qualified graduates to apply using the link provided below this article.
About NJFP Programme 2021
The NJFP is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
More so, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021 aims at Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities.
Also, The NJFP program seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
NJFP Programme Eligibility
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
Have good verbal and written communication skills.
However, To be an eligible host organization, you must
- Provide an up-to-date regulatory documentation including – CAC Certificate of Registration.
- Have an official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provision of clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations.
- Agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
How to Apply NJFP
- Open Application Portal: https://www.njfp.ng/
- Enter your correct details.
Please share this with friends!