Register for 2022/2023 Admission at Nigeria College of Accountancy Admission as the application form is now available on sale. See below the Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) Admission Portal, requirements and How to Apply Below.
The Management of the institution made this known to the public that the Nigeria College of Accountancy 2022 Admission has commenced. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School.
The official date the commencement of 2022/2023 Admission into Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) is September 2022.
- A. Bachelor of Science degree (B.sc) Accounting from any NUC accredited Nigerian University or any approved university or any approved overseas University.
- B. Higher National Diploma (HND) Accountancy from any NBTE accredited Nigerian Polytechnic or any approved overseas Polytechnic,
- Note: Any Applicant who is a graduate of an Overseas University/Polytechnic is required to provide transcript of his/her academic; records properly issued and signed by the Registrar Of the issuing institution.
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Bankding and Finance, and allied courses shall be admitted into our Conversion Programme.
How to Apply NCA Admission 2022
THE APPLICATION FORM COSTS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (10,000) ONLY AND CAN BE OBTAINED AS FOLLOWS:
- Online application is now out, please visit the school poral at www.anancollege.org.ng
- NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY, College of Accountancy Road, Kwall, near Jos, Plateau State.
- ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ANAN), Plot 559, Mabashi District, Off Ahmadu Bello Way. Abuja OR
- ANAN LIAISON OFFICE: ANAN House. 250 Herbert Macaulay Street. Yaba, Lagos.
Only application forms duty completed and returned with all relevant Credentials not later than October, 2022, will be considered for admission.
For further information call: (+2348032971872,08163566062,07060993430,08160643195)
- Recommended: See School who have released their admission forms here