NDU Pre degree program 2020 Announced: The Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 session.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level.
The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
More so, For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
- FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Educational
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- FACULTY OF LAW:
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
- FACULTY OF NURSING:
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply
Registration will start from Friday, July 10 – Friday, October 30, 2020. The Registration Process is as follows:
- Visit http://spsp.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU JUPEB Application EPin (N16,000:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU..
For further information: Contact us @ email@example.com, 2348054555194 or whatsapp 08036575692
Closing date for the submission of forms is October 30, 2020.