The application form for NACA Recruitment 2021 is now available! All you need to do is Open NACA Recruitment Portal, See Latest Update & Apply.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS has begun accepting applications for the 2021 session. Therefore, this page will outline the educational requirements and work opportunities for NACA Recruitment.
As the 2021 NACA recruitment is about to resume, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the National Agency for the Control of AIDS or get acquainted with the Requirements for the 2021 NACA Recruitment Form.
NACA Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining the 2021 NACA Recruitment Form are listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering, or any other natural disability.
How to Apply for NACA Jobs in Nigeria
To ascertain if NACA Job Portal has begun massive recruitment intake, keep visiting this page frequently as an update about NNPC vacancies will be officially made visible to all readers or visit
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Make an effort to learn more about the company.
- Make sure you have a clean eyesight as well. Try to figure out why you’re interested in this particular job. And why you’d be a good match. Examine your application as well.
- Also, make an effort to interact. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
- A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Please share with friends