The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE 2020 Registration that is always November/December has commenced.
Therefore, Interested Applicant are hereby advised to read through this article carefully, follow the procedures and apply accordingly.
However, the sales of scratch cards pin for registration of the Nov/Dec 2020 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Examinations is currently going on.
REGISTRATION FOR THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2020 CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS OF THE NATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD (NABTEB) FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
The registration for the November/December 2020 examinations which is currently on-going will lead to the award of the following:
- National Business Certificate (NBC)
- National Technical Certificate (NTC)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC)
- Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC).
This entry guide is issued with other documents for Nov/Dec Certificate Examinations. It contains instructions for easy on-line registration.
Online Registration Commences on Monday 14th September, 2020 and expected to end on Tuesday 15th December, 2020.
Note, Candidates may also visit the Board’s web-site at NABTEB OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
How to REGISTER FOR NABTEB GCE 2020
- Visit a Cybercafe to Capture
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise.
- NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
To Pass the NABTEB GCE 2020 Exams, you have to Download the following materials and read.
- Download Examination Entry guide 2020 Nov/Dec
- Examination structure 2020 ANBC/ANTC
- Download examination structure 2020 NBC/NTC