N-Power has sent vital information to the just concluded shortlisted applicants. Meanwhile, the shortlisted applicants of the N-Power Batch C (stream 1) programme have been asked to provide their biometric data.
According to the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, the information would be used for the final selection.
The applicants were asked to provide their required credentials and click proceed on the website to upload them.
FCT, Abuja – The federal government, through the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, has released new information on the N-Power Batch C (stream 1) programme.
According to the information on the website https://nasims.gov.ng/, indicates that all shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
How to Qualify to N-Power Batch C 2021 final Stage
below are the 7 steps to take to qualify for final selection stage:
- Log in to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application.
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process Applicants are to enroll their right thumb, right index, left thumb and left index fingers only for successful enrolment.
- After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment.
According to the information, after successful enrolment, the applicants should check the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Meanwhile, the full list of successful candidates for the N-Power Batch C stream was released on Monday, August 23, released by the federal government.
It was reported that the announcement was made by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) on its website: https://nasims.gov.ng/news.