This is to inform the General Public that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU Admission Form 2020, MOUAU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced.
Therefore, All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice are eligible.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB.
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
Please note that MOUAU cut-off mark is 180, and the Registration commences September 7th, 2020. Interested applicants are advised to check the full details of registration below;
Beginning from 7th September 2020, candidates are required to register online for the admission screening exercise.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- Return to the Website to continue your registration.
Note: Transaction charges apply
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are refilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.