Application for Mishcon de Reya Scholarship 2022/2023 is currently ongoing. The Queen Mary University of London, UK is offering Mishcon de Reya Scholarship to students who wants to study London LLM programme in the institution. A link to Apply for the 2022 Mishcon de Reya Scholarship Programme is below this page, but before you apply, kindly go through the requirements and apply accordingly.
About Mishcon de Reya LLP
The Mischon de Reya Scholarship programme is Sponsored by the Queen Mary University of London UK to support students to study a degree program at the Institution. Mishcon de Reya is a leading London law firm, located close to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS).
The founder of CCLS, Professor Sir Roy Goode, was a partner in the firm of Victor Mishcon, before joining Queen Mary University of London.
Mishcon de Reya Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria before he/she is fit for the Scholarship programme. Applicants must;
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
- Be a full-time student;
- Have the strongest academic record;
- Own either a UK or International fee status;
- Apply for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022;
- Not be in receipt of funding from another source.
What does the scholarship cover? How is it paid?
- The tuition fees for a full-time international student.
- The scholarship is not payable directly to the successful applicant but is offset against your student fee invoice.
- Course to Study: London LLM programme (full-time study mode only)
- Number: 1
- Value: Full International Student Tuition Fees
- Deadline: 3 May 2022 by 23:59 hrs BST
Note: You must have applied for the London LLM programme by 6 April 2022. If you have applied by this date and not received an offer by 1st May, please contact [email protected] Send them a mail quoting your application number and date of initial application, Let them know your application is still pending.
Meet the following criteria;
- Academic merit
- Professional achievements (if any)
- Financial need
How to Apply for Mishcon de Reya Scholarship 2022?
To apply for the 2022 Mishcon de Reya Scholarship, you must complete and sign the online application form using the Mishcon de Reya Scholarship Application portal.
Provide a 1000-word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
- ‘Please explain why you want to study the LLM in London at Queen Mary University of London
- specify the modules you have a particular interest in.
- What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
Ensure that all the documents are all uploaded to the Queen Mary application portal.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter.
- Incomplete, incorrect or late scholarship applications will not be accepted or processed.
- You will get a notification for the scholarship award by 14 June 2022/
- Scholarship (both applications and awards) cannot be deferred.
For More Scholarship Application, click here