Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH Admission form 2020/2021 is Out. You can Check Eligibility, How to apply LUTH School of Nursing form, LUTH Past Questions and Answers and Application Procedures here.
However, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes listed below;
– School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
– Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
– Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
– School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Anaesthetic Technician (SAT), Post Basic Nursing (SPBN) and Midwifery (SOM)
1. How to Apply Online
Kindly note that to complete this process; you will likely require a valid debit/credit card. Therefore, Candidate need to use a card that is accepted to make payment online for the transaction.
2. How to Register on Portal
During registration, you will be required to choose the School you are applying to. Here, you have to ensure that you meet the requirement into the school of your choice.
“The Cost of application form is as indicated on the school portal.
3. How to log in:
– Check your email after registration
– Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password
– Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page and purchase form
4. How to complete application form:
Click “Fill form” after paying to fill and complete the application form online
Submit the application.
Furthermore, candidate would now be required to Check his/her email to download and print a copy of the completed application form and would be required to present this during Examination.
Also, the Deadline of the application form is on the 31st July, 2020 for all Schools, except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October, 2020.
Finally, for complaints and further Enquiries, kindly contact them using the details; Email: [email protected] and Phone Number: 09081542611.