The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship programme 2021 application form is out for Undergraduate Students of Nigerian Federal Universities. Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants should go through this page for basic requirements and on how to apply for the KPMG Scholarship program.
The KPMG Nigeria University invites eligible Undergraduate students to participate in the in 2021 Scholarship Application.
The KPMG Scholarship Program is to support and encourage academic excellence amongst Nigerian students.
Additionally, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship, will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education. And students who are eligible and qualified for this application are Undergraduate students from Nigeria Federal Universities.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Background
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): KPMG Nigeria
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): Nigerian Federal Universities
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Nigerians
KPMG Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
In other for you to stand a chance of wining the KPMG University Scholarship 2021, applicants must;
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school.
- Possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English).
- possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria.
- Be in 100L or 200L as at the time of applying.
How to Apply KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
To apply for the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is very simply, interested applicants are to complete their application online, submit and upload all the required documents before the scholarship deadline.
More so, applicants are directed to use only the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship application portal for the registration.
Finally, please note that Only Successfully registered candidates will be contacted to participate in the upcoming screening test.
8th October 2021 at 11:59 PM.