Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2021 is out for interesting applicants. However, kindly read through below on how to purchase the Katsina State College of Nursing Form.
Interested Applicants are to note that the sale of Online Application Forms for admission into the COMMUNITY NURSING programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina will commence on Tuesday, 15th June 2021.
Therefore, the Registration period will Extend till Thursday 15th July 2021.
How much is Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2021? The Cost of Form is Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ₦2,500 (excluding bank charges)
How to Apply Katsina State College of Nursing Admission form
1. Visit the College’s website: https://conamkat.edu.ng/
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
1. Applicants MUST be an indigene of Katsina State.
2. Applicants MUST possess at least four (4) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB. .
1. Entrance Exam: Saturday, 24th July, 2021
2. Release of Entrance Exam’s Result: Friday, 13th August 2021
3. Interview: Wednesday, 18th August 2021
4. Release of Admission List: Monday, 6th September 2021
5. Registration: Monday 13th – Thursday, 30th September 2021
6. Commencement of Lectures: Monday, 4th October, 2021
09083024636, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321
Do well to download Kastina College of Nursing past Questions and answers here