How to Print NYSC Green Card 2021? Do you even know how the Green Card Sample looks like? On this page, I’m gonna show you how to print NYSC green card and also show you the sample of Green Card.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Green Card is an online registration print-out slip that shows personal data and kit specifications of prospective corps members.
Note that the NYSC Green Card is among the compulsorily required documents for NYSC orientation camping, meaning, you must take it to the NYSC Orientation Camp along with other documents.
About NYSC Green Card
This is a proof that you have successfully completed you online Registration. The NYSC Green Card contains the following important information;
- Kindly note that your online registration on the NYSC portal.
- is not complete until you print your Green Card slip.
- The NYSC ‘Green card’ is not literally green color. The word ‘Green’ only shows how important the document is as it gives you permanent access to NYSC packages such as kits in orientation camp.
- NYSC Logo, with NYSC letter heading including the head office address
- Batch you are currently in and year of service
- Call-up number: it’s a unique identification number that NYSC assign to every prospective corps member.
- Personall Data: this includes your name, date of birth, state of origin, and so on.
- Contact: your address, phone number and state visited.
- Next of kin details: name, number and address of your next of kin
- Education qualification: Grade, Institution, year of graduation, course of study. Kits Specification Details: your NYSC kit size as chosen during online registration.
How to print NYSC Green Card 2021
Follow the procedures below to print out your Green Card;
- Log on to the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Click on Login button to enter your registered e-mail and password.
- Click “Resume” to login to your dashboard.
- Look for “Print Slip”, and click the button.
- Click on arrow 1 to print or 2 to download as applicable.
What next after printing the NYSC Green Card?
After the printing of your Green Card you are to;
- Make Photocopies of it (4)
- Keep your Green card safe because you will need to submit it at the NYSC orientation Camp.
- Wait for Call-up letter: This letter will be sent to you by NYSC after some days of printing your Green Card. See how to print NYSC Call Up Letter here
Note: you can print your Green Card as many times as you wish, but only two copies (one original & one photocopy) are required on the orientation camp. Also, check out Sample of the NYSC Green Card.
Before you print another thing, let me quickly show you the sample of the NYSC Green card, so you will be sure of what you printed.