Are you a POLAC candidate whom name has appeared on the list Of those Invited for interview Screening ? Below is how to PASS the Interview Screening are listed for you.
Don’t worry you will be smiling after the screening Interview at Kano because your name will be shortlisted on the final list.
In this publication, we have provided you with guidelines and ways you should follow in order to Pass POLAC Interview Screening.
More so, Please take note that only those who were successful in the selection examination of the 8th Regular Course of the Degree Programme are the ones to go for the Screening interview.
How to Past the 8th Regular Course Interview Screening
Candidates whose names have appeared on the list of those selected for interview Screening should see how to pass Polac Screening interview below.
Hence, candidate must;
- Dress Properly,
- Be polite when responding to questions, don’t be dull
- Go to the screening ground with all his/her school credentials ( Original and Photocopies)
- Go alone and not with his/her parent(s) into the screening ground
- Make sure he/she attends the screening during his/her batch screening interview, date and time. Do not go a day after you batch screening date!
- Go to the Screening Ground with his/her medical tests
- Go to the Screening ground With his/her Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Have Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government or Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above in his/her presence during the screening… In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
Please Note, all candidates will have an officer at the screening ground who will sign their documents listed below;
- Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice (i.e. JAMB Result showing Choice of Institution, or Printout of Change of Institution to Nigeria Police Academy as first choice – as the case maybe).
polac screening requirements You should Go With
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Face mask.
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
1. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
Note very well that, any Candidate who fails to bring along with the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.