WEMA bank introduced what is called WEMA Bank Collateral Free Loan 2020 to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to help ﬁght against COVID-19 pandemic.
Therefore, we will show you how to Apply for WEMA bank CBN SME Loan 2020 in Nigeria.
The WEMA Bank loan is a collateral free, and you can access up to N10 million to meet your short-term business needs.
However, this opportunity is opened to business owners who are in ‘segments’ such as trade, pharmacies, schools, hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centres.
Also, the loan is open to both new and existing customers of the Bank, including those doing business with their personal names.
How much loan you can Earn
– Businesses that are into trading or general commerce can access up to N5 million loan.
– School owners can access up to 10 Million Naira.
– Health sector businesses owners like Pharmacies, hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centres can access up to 5 million Naira.
Wema bank has earlier suspended loan repayments for SMEs for 3 months with effect from April 1st, 2020, to mitigate the crippling effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on small and medium scale business in Nigeria.
With this, we can say Wema bank is SMEs friendly bank, feel free to get your loan from them.
Requirements for Wema bank collateral-free SME loans
– Bank Verification Number (BVN)
– Valid means of identification
– Business profile and plan.
How to apply for wema bank collateral free loan 2020
More so, To apply for Wema bank SME loan, kindly visit any of the Wema bank branches nearest to you. The online application is yet to activated for SME loan.
We will inform you when the online application open. see list of federal government free interest loan.
About the Wema bank personal loan
In case you need personal loan from Wema bank,
– Download Wema bank personal loan form.
-Print the form and complete the form.
– Submit the form to any Wema bank branch
Visit Official Website here
See more True Opportunities here
Please Share with friends