This page will only serve you easiest ways on how to apply for ASUU Scholarship 2021. It might look difficult for students to apply this scholarship as there is no available website for it.
More so, some of you must have been wondering or looking for website to apply the ASUU Scholarship 2021.
Therefore, this page will explain to you simple way to APPLY for the 2021 ASUU Scholarship Award. Also, basic requirements and eligibilities which are discussed on this page must be noted.
The ASUU Management in Nigeria is giving out scholarship award to all interested and qualified Nigerian students.
Therefore, if you are a nigerian Student, this Opportunity is for you as ASUU invites applicants to apply for the 2021 ASUU scholarship.
- Host: ASUU
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 100,000 Naira
- Deadline: September 10, 2021
About the ASUU Scholarship 2021
The Academic Staff Union of Universities is a Nigerian union of university academic staff, founded in 1978. Professor Victor Emmanuel Osodeke emerges as the body’s President on May 30, 2021.
The scholarship award is for indigent Nigerian students.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship; Applicants must be
- An indigent
- A registered student of any University with a recognised ASUU Branch
- Have a good academic performance (CGPA of 3.0 and above)
Documents Required for ASUU Scholarship
Applicants are to attach to their application letter the below documents;
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current I.D. Card
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department including current information on the candidate’s CGPA for the preceding academic session
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the preceding current semester.
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
How to Apply for ASUU Scholarship Award 2021
ASUU has made it the Easiest way to apply for ASUU Scholarship 2021. Interested applicant should Locate the ASUU Secretariat in your university submit an application letter, not more than two (2) pages which must include the following:
- Name of students- As it appears on your Institution data page
- Course of Study
- Current year of study
- Study duration
- State of origin
Why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award.
Note, all applications must be submitted at ASUU Secretariat in your university. Therefore, you must SUBMIT your application at you school ASUU Secretariat
Deadline: September 10, 2021
Please Share this with friends…