Below on this page contains basic guidelines on how to apply for GTBank Computer Acquisition loan scheme. Are you are currently a serving NYSC Corps member who is desperately in need of capital to start up a business of your own? Go through this article, you will see how to apply for it.
The Computer Acquisition Scheme offers a facility (time loan) to currently serving Corps members. This is for those whose allowance accounts are domiciled with the Bank to finance the acquisition of mobile devices to be paid during the service year.
Computer Acquisition Scheme stipulated loan Amount is at Maximum N60,000, and will last from 3 – 10 months.
More so, the Repayment Equal monthly installment of principal and interest over the tenor of the facility and shall not exceed 33.3% of Corps member’s monthly allowance
Support/Comport Corps member’s allowance must be domiciled with the Bank Interest Rate Competitive.
Benefits of Computer Acquisition Scheme loan to Corps Members
- Corps members get the mobile device with a flexible repayment plan.
- It allows Corp members more information, knowledge and acquisition of skills
What you’ll need?
- Completed Application Form
- Employer Undertaking Form
- Domiciliation of NYSC allowance with the Bank
- You must register for this scheme during the NYSC orientation activities
How to Apply for Computer Acquisition Scheme loan
if you are interested for the Computer Acquisition Scheme, simply Click here to Apply