Application for Grenoble INP Foundation Scholarship Program 2022 is ongoing. Application invites suitable and qualified applicants for the program.
The Grenoble INP Foundation offers scholarships for excellent international Master’s degree students.
It is important that you apply for the master of your choice by February 28.
This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters
Grenoble INP Foundation Scholarship program Requirements
Apparently, applicants must meet the following requirements before he/she is qualified for the scholarship Program.
- Age: you must be under 28 years old
- Nationality: All
- Level: Master: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Selection process: excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project. As the number of grants is limited, applicants will be selected by the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Admission Committee.
- Language skills: Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…). Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
Please note, Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE INTERNATIONAL DEGREES AT GRENOBLE INP INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING (TAUGHT IN ENGLISH)
Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems – Nanotech
Master program in
- Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Génie Industriel school)
- Hydraulic and Civil Engineering – HCE (Ense3 school)
- Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization – ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Cybersecurity – CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG (Ensimag school)
- Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Ensimag school)
- Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Ensimag school)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering – FAME (Phelma school)
- Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems – MISTRE (Esisar School)
Biorefinery: Bionergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
For more Available scholarship programmes, click here