Gregory University Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced and Application for Post UTME is ongoing. so, all you need to do now is to read through this article, check the Cut off mark and application procedures.
Meanwhile, all candidates who Registered for Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) in their 2020 JAMB are very free to Open the application Portal for the registration.
Gregory University Post-UTME Form 2020, Gregory University Post-UTME Form 2020 Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details are also released for 2020 Putme Registration.
Therefore, The application only invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Distinguishing Features of GUU
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after the examination
- Friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must have scored up to 160 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements
- 2020 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2020 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply Gregory University Post UTME Screening
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Finally, Candidates must be guided that application needs only Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit our Website at Or E-mail: registrar@Gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng.