Apply 2022/2023 HND Admission form at Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade as the admission form is currently ongoing. Follow the application procedures, application Portal and on this requirements on this page an
d apply. The applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Simply read through this gage to see the steps, requirements and how to apply for the 2022 Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade HND admission form.
Recommended: Gateway Polytechnic ND Part-time Admission 2022/2023
HND Admission Available Courses
- Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Electronics & Telecom option)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power. & Machine option)
- Computer engineering
Candidates must meet the following requirements;
- SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How to Apply
- Go to Gateway poly Admission Portal
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Goodluck in your admission process!
For more available Admission forms, click here