FUOYE Post UTME 2020: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2020 UTME to visit the screening Portal in order to participate in the online screening exercise.
However, all Applicants who applied for FUOYE Post UTME screening exercise that the 2020/2021 POST UTME Deadline for registration has been extended till Saturday, 31st August, 2020.
Therefore, all those who did not register on time or interested in any of our programmes should take advantage of this opportunity.
FUOYE Post-UTME form cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are listed below. Kindly Read through carefully.
FUOYE Cut-off mark is 160.
More so, Candidate are advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of O’level Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application.
Also, ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
“Candidates who are awaiting O’level results are eligible to apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 POST UTME screening by Paying the screening Fee before closure.
The portal will be reopened to those category of candidates for uploading of their O’level results when released.
Finally, All 2020/2021 POST UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes : Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200.
FUOYE AVAILABLE COURSES
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
|Step 1:||Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme|
|Step 2:||On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully|
|Step 3:||Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]|
|Step 4:||You will be required to complete your profile on the portal|
|Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information|
|Step 5:||After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.|
|Step 6:||Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen|
|Step 7:||Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”|
|Step 8:||Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com|
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
- Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 31st August, 2020.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday only.