Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME 2020 is Out. You can check their Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details here.
However, the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Cut-off mark is 150 and the Application form is N2000.
The FedPoly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME form Application is for candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made FedPoly Ado Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) their 1st Choice.
Meanwhile, those who chose FedPoly Ado-Ekiti Second Choice can still apply, but needs to to change to Ado-Ekiti as their preferred Choice Institution.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the FedPoly Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222