2021/2022 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
This is to inform the General Public that the Federal Ministry of Education has opened her Scholarship Application form for 2021/2022.
Meanwhile, the Honourable Minister of Education hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021 /2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Therefore, applicants are to read through this article carefully and apply accordingly.
About the Federal Scholarship Board
The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is a Department of the Federal Ministry of Education headed by a Director, as the Secretary of the Board.
However, It has no Governing Board as the name/nomenclature suggests.
On-going Scholarship Applications
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) scholarship eligible for:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Federal Government Scholarship Award 2021 ( Eligibility Criteria)
Here, applicant must;
- Possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Also, Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years
In this category, applicant must;
- Hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division. Therefore, the applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- Also, Have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
How to Apply for 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Award
for you to be able to apply for the 2020 federal scholarship award, you must follow the procedures below.
- Click on this link to Create Account
- Make Sure you use valid Email Address
- confirm registration Email
- Fill the form here.
Finally, You can as well check other Scholarships opportunities Here