Applications for Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 ARE NOW OPEN for registration. Therefore, Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply.
FACEBOOK FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2022
The Facebook Fellowship Program is aim at Supporting PhD students engaged in innovative research.
The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study. We also encourage people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups.
Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of paid tuition and fees, a $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs, a paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit, and various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers.
Facebook Fellowship Award Includes
Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit (pending COVID-19 restrictions).
- Students must be;
- Full-time PhD students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2022)
- Involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available fellowships below)
- Enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- And finally, Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher. If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Must Include
- 500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the available fellowships below)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. You will provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.