Application ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2022 for Nigerian graduates in Nursing (Medical Science). Application invites from suitable and qualified graduates to apply to this internship programme using the guidelines on this page. See eligibility and how to apply for this internship below.
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
About 2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
Job Location: Eket & Lagos, AK, NG
Programme: Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Eligibility
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must be a graduate with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2020.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
How to Apply ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2022
To start your application, your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Open Exon Mobile Internship Portal
- Not a registered user yet?
- By Creating the Account, make sure you use your current or working Email Address.
Document Needed for the Internship Programme 2022.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
For More Available programmes, click here to apply