eNaira is Finally Here! Get Ready With Your Accurate BVN Data For Your Hitch-Free Enrolment. To register on the eNaira speed wallet, you need to go through this page to see how to do that.
Your Banks are waiting to assist you in validating and updating your BVN details to ensure seamless enrolment to the eNaira Platform.
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday unveiled the e-Naira after a previous postponement. The CBN has finally launched the digital currency at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
After much dilly-dallying, the eNaira wallet is now live and available for download as Nigeria takes the lead as the first country in Africa with a working CBDC.
You can visit the website to download the eNaira SpeedWallet App, as the application is now available for iPhone and Android users.
How to register eNaira speed wallet app
To Register eNaira is simply…As the eNaira speedwallet Appis now live and available, you would be required to input the following details exactly as captured during your BVN enrollment in your bank.
- Open the eNaira Website
- Input your First Name and Last Name
- Date of Birth,
- State of Origin, and
- Email, as exactly as captured during your BVN enrollment.
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- You receive an email to activate your wallet.
- Log in to account
- your banks would assist in validating and updating your BVN details to ensure seamless enrolment to the eNaira platform.
- Remember Your BVN details is YOUR Personal Information, Do not disclose to Anyone.
More details to follow soon…