Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2022 for undergraduate Students studying Engineering or any Technology-related course in Nigeria University is currently ongoing. Therefore, application calls for suitable and qualified applicant to apply for this Scholarship.
Meanwhile, the Risk and Return Fund Scholarship Program which is basically for undergraduate students in Technology.
The Program is aimed at motivating students in the pursuit of their academic goals. Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship is available to 2 exceptional students (one male and female).
The Students must currently be pursuing their undergraduate studies at a Nigerian Based University in any of the STEM courses.
About Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship
The Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship is currently ongoing for undergraduate.
- Applicant who are willing to apply for Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship must be a Nigerian.
- The Edugrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship Value of Award is N150,000
- The Edugrant Scholarship application Deadline is December 31, 2021.
Edugrant Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants who meet the following requirements should apply for the Edugrant Scholarship Program 2022.
- Be in their second year
- Have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology-related course.
- Be able to write a 500 to 750-word compelling essay on the topic below.
- Be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
How to Apply Edugrant Scholarship 2022
all the interested applicants are expected to Apply through the Application Portal using the procedures below;
- Log on to Scholarship portal
- Create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
For more information about the Edugrant Scholarship, kindly vis the official website here.
For more Available scholarship, kindly click here